Sunday, February 1, 2009

He is my love,my best freind and my lifepartner



I can find love,life and paradise in him.He remains always in me and with me.He is everything to me.Yeah we live in a love nest.....Guesss....What a heaven!...my heaven.We've made our love nest where he & me feel a gorgeous heaven.He has won my heart.He belongs to me.In my eyes He is the most handsome guy I've ever seen because he is the prince of my heart.Really The Almighty Creator is very kind and great.I can say and must say We are a happy couple and We have got a happy conjugal life.
Hey viewers Look at him.Ummmm....perfect heman...Isn't he?

2 comments:

  1. Hello from England.

    I was just looking at your profile, and I noticed that you liked "soft romantic music." I am listening to Satie right now . . . and his trois gymnopedies fit that description perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete