Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Proper Nail Care




The first thing we can all do in having good-looking hands is to keep them
clean by washing regularly. It's amazing how many people (guys especially, but some women and girls too) walk around with grubby non manicured finger nails. Get a nail brush and put it by the sink, so it's convenient whenever you wash your hands.
An added plus of a nail brushing your fingers is the way it feels: those soft bristles and the luxurious soapy lather take your hands on a daily very mini spa vacation. Always follow up with a nice hand cream or lotion to keep your hands moisturized.Attention Nail Bitters.stop nail biting.

2 comments:

  1. Hey great, even I love to see my nails glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. autoclave nail salon

    ReplyDelete